Bollywood Actress Karina Kapoor Salary

Bollywood actors and actresses have a huge difference in salary between the actresses Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra said. However, actress Kareena Kapoor, I get a good salary, and it's said that there is no alternative.

 

"If the big-budget film, it gives me what I want to pay. Others may not get one. Each actor and actress is the difference. For example, 'The Dirty Picture' movie I never played. The level of patience, I do not have the guts. But, according to me, 'Golmaal 3', starring in such films as a serious challenge. 'Lion' in such films acting pride for me. Do not compare anyone to anyone, "he said.

 

'The Dirty Picture' Vidya Balan after starring in films such as actresses in the Indian film industry has a good future, he said. At the same time, the actors and actresses that I'll fight for equal pay was available. Kareena after the marriage, starring Ajay Devakan the 'Lion Returns' movie is coming out in August.

Post a Comment