Private college hostel lady Cook molestation

Nagercoil, June. 16 -

The next portion of the budget is of granite tolaiyavattam Shakila (32).

 

He was a private nursing college in Kanyakumari district, has worked in the hotel kitchen. He cuppirantu district police office in Nagercoil today met SP bringing a complaint was filed.

 

To claim that it is: -

 

The hotel has a private nursing college in Kanyakumari district have been working in the kitchen. The college dean is a woman. His house is located on the college campus. She lives there with her husband.

 

College Principal husband's cell phone and contacted me often talk rubbish. When I denounced it, he did not stop talking.

 

I went to the chief's house, where her husband was.

 

Semi-dress, she told me to go back to the girl. The girl went to college there, and my husband came and tried to misbehave.

 

I will attempt to escape from there and letting me chase cilmisat engaged in sex. I asked the guard yelled.

 

Some staff were heard there. College Principal's husband went out of their sight. I escaped from the house and walked to the hotel.

 

Talking about the past 9 - iraniyal groups have complained to the police. They did not take any action on the complaint.

 

Meanwhile, Principal of the college, I was threatened by her husband and his supporters. If you do not withdraw the case and has to kill some warning.

 

I was so afraid of life. I will take action against bullying, sexual harassment at the college I want to take steps to arrest the husband.

 

It is claimed in the complaint.

Post a Comment